FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) AND THEIR ANSWERS
GUARANTEED THE LOWEST RATES ON THE WEB
1. Rate must be openly advertised to the general public.
2.Rate must be for equitable monitoring services methods and features offered.
3.Rate cannot be from any subsidiary, alarm partner or affiliate of Parent Company.
4.Rate must be reported in writing within 30 days AFTER initial service order.
5.Refund of difference issued as a credit towards future month to month basic monitoring services only.
CANCEL OUR MONITORING SERVICES ANYTIME
1. Once your service has been established, unless you requested term agreement, simply cancel anytime online at www.CancelMyAlarm.com.
2. If services are pre-paid, a refund will be issued in accordance with our pre-paid refund policy.
NO MONITORING CONTRACT TERM REQUIRED
1. All our initial basic monitoring service plans are pre-paid with no minimum term commitment unless tied into a promotional offer.
2.Upon completion of your initial monitoring plan, your service will automatically continue on a month to month basis at the adjusted monthly rate unless canceled or a new pre-paid rate plan is selected at www.RenewMyAlarm.com.
OUR INITIAL RATE PLANS
1. Upon completion of the initial monitoring term selected, service will automatically continue on a month to month basis at the adjusted monthly rate unless services are cancelled at www.CancelMyAlarm.com or a new prepaid rate plan is selected at www.RenewMyAlarm.com.
2. 3rd party routing services such as internet, cellular or wireless routing are additional to any base rate shown and may change in price after any initial plan has been exhausted.
3. Initial rate plan does not include any optional services such as automatic test timers, communications testing, opening & closing services or NFPA certified fire alarm response if required by local municipality as these services are additional.
SAME DAY ORDER SET UP
1. Monitoring service order must be submitted over the phone by 9 am, (Pacific Time - Excludes Weekends and Holidays.)
2. The alarm system is in good working order and can be turned on and off by the user.
3. The Installer or programming code is made available to our technicians.
4. The Consumer has an accessible and working phone line, internet or cellular transmitter in place.
PRE-PAID MONITORING REFUNDS
1. Cancellation is required in accordance with our 60 day advance notice policy.
2 .Refund of any unused monitoring fees will be issued after re-calculation of your existing pre-paid plan to the adjusted month to month plan rate.
3 .Re-calculation excludes any discounts issued during your existing pre-paid plan.
4. Pre-paid promotional offers or renewal terms excluded form this offer.
5. Offer void on special order or special/promotional offer items.
OPTIONAL SERVICE FEES
The following optional services are not included in basic pricing:
1. Any 3rd Party Signal Routing Services. (Cellular, Internet, Radio, Dedicated Line etc.)
2. UL Fire Monitoring Services.
3. Automatic Communications Test Signals.
4. Automatic Access Reporting Signals.
5. System Service or Maintenance.
OUR 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE OFFER + $100.00 MONITORING CONVERSION GUARANTEE TO YOU.
Subscriber has 90 days from time of initial order to cancel services online at http://www.CancelMyAlarm.com and return any provided equipment and supporting items to contractor under the following conditions to receive a refund: (a) If no alarm signals were received, including "general alarm signals" by the monitoring center. (b) Subscriber made a good faith effort to complete a DIY set-up with a free live over the phone technical support appointment. (c) Subscriber provided a fully functioning alarm system for monitoring. (d) Subscriber provided a working local communications connection to the alarm transmitter. (e) Subscriber has not received a insurance certificate from Contractor. (f) Subscriber accepts replacement insurance if requesting contractor to reuse their existing internet or cellular transmitter. If all these conditions are met, and all equipment is returned in like new condition within 30 days of cancellation, a full refund will be issued within 30 days upon request of Subscriber at http://www.AlarmRefund.com. If items (a) through (f) above are not met, the following deductions from the available refund may occur: (1) Central Station activation / set-up fees. (2) All Shipping fees. (3) A $35.00 per item equipment refurbishing and re-certification fee, plus 25% of the purchase or lease set-up fee per piece of equipment returned. (4) Non-prorated monthly fees for leased equipment until returned.(5) Fees for any Technical Support Provided.