FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) AND THEIR ANSWERS
GUARANTEED THE LOWEST RATES ON THE WEB
1. Rate must be openly advertised to the general public.
2.Rate must be for equitable monitoring services methods and features offered.
3.Rate cannot be from any subsidiary, alarm partner or affiliate of Parent Company.
4.Rate must be reported in writing within 30 days AFTER initial service order.
5.Refund of difference issued as a credit towards future month to month basic monitoring services only.
CANCEL OUR MONITORING SERVICES ANYTIME
1. Once your service has been established, simply cancel anytime with a 60 day advance notice.
2. If services are pre-paid, a refund will be issued in accordance with our pre-paid refund policy.
3. Cancelation notice must be done online at www.CancelMyAlarm.com or by certified letter.
NO MONITORING CONTRACT TERM REQUIRED
1. All our initial basic monitoring service plans are pre-paid with no minimum term commitment unless tied into a promotional offer.
2.Upon completion of your initial monitoring plan, your service will automatically continue on a month to month basis at the adjusted monthly rate unless canceled or a new pre-paid rate plan is selected at www.RenewMyAlarm.com.
OUR INITIAL RATE PLANS
1. Upon completion of the initial monitoring term selected, service will automatically continue on a month to month basis at the adjusted monthly rate unless services are cancelled at www.CancelMyAlarm.com or a new prepaid rate plan is selected at www.RenewMyAlarm.com.
2. 3rd party routing services such as internet, cellular or wireless routing are additional to any base rate shown and may change in price after any initial plan has been exhausted.
3. Initial rate plan does not include any optional services such as automatic test timers, communications testing, opening & closing services or NFPA certified fire alarm response if required by local municipality as these services are additional.
SAME DAY ORDER SET UP
1. Monitoring service order must be submitted over the phone by 9 am, (Pacific Time - Excludes Weekends and Holidays.)
2. The alarm system is in good working order and can be turned on and off by the user.
3. The Installer or programming code is made available to our technicians.
4. The Consumer has an accessible and working phone line, internet or cellular transmitter in place.
PRE-PAID MONITORING REFUNDS
1. Cancellation is required in accordance with our 60 day advance notice policy.
2 .Refund of any unused monitoring fees will be issued after re-calculation of your existing pre-paid plan to the adjusted month to month plan rate.
3 .Re-calculation excludes any discounts issued during your existing pre-paid plan.
4. Pre-paid promotional offers or renewal terms excluded form this offer.
5. Offer void on special order or special/promotional offer items.
OPTIONAL SERVICE FEES
The following optional services are not included in basic pricing:
1. Any 3rd Party Signal Routing Services. (Cellular, Internet, Radio, Dedicated Line etc.)
2. UL Fire Monitoring Services.
3. Automatic Communications Test Signals.
4. Automatic Access Reporting Signals.
5. System Service or Maintenance.
OUR 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE OFFER + $100.00 MONITORING CONVERSION GUARANTEE TO YOU.
Subscriber has 90 days from time of initial order to cancel services and receive a refund of pre-paid monitoring fees under the following conditions:(a) Consumer must enter monitoring service order and payment information completely online. (b) Consumer has 90 days from time of initial order online to cancel non-converted services online at www.CancelMyAlarm.com or by certified letter post marked within that time frame. (c) Any provided equipment is returned in good condition to contractor within 15 days of any service change or cancellation request. (d) No Alarm Conditions were received from Consumers system, including non-zone specified or general alarm conditions. (e) No Insurance certificates or compliance letters were issued to Consumer. (f) Consumer must make a good faith effort in the DIY conversion process including not cancelling if equipment is back ordered. (g) Consumers alarm system in in good working order, can be turned on and off and has a 90 db or higher audible sounding device. (h) If monitoring by phone line, Consumer agrees to have a working telephone line available at alarm panel. (i) If monitoring by VoIP phone line and signals cannot be received, consumer agrees to upgrade to cellular service for additional charges. (j) If Contractor cannot convert the Consumers alarm system monitoring into their center by traditional means over a phone line, internet or cellular, Consumer agrees to have system monitored over their high-speed internet using the "Alarm Ear" product line for a "General Alarm" condition, at no additional charge to the consumer. (k) Deductions for equipment repackaging and/or refurbishing and/or re certification may be deducted from refund. (l) Refunds may take up to 30 days to be issued from date of equipment return. (m) UL Fire monitoring services excluded from this offer. (n) Conversion failure was not due to consumers own equipment or consumers refusal to assist in connection to phone line or router . (o) If Consumer wrongfully indicated that they have the installer code and is then given information to self-program their own system but it fails since once the sensitive account and dial in receiver information is provided, the account shall be deemed as fully connected to the monitoring center. (p) Central station set-up fees are non-refundable and are excluded from refund offer. (q) 3rd party internet or Cellular activation fees are non-refundable and excluded from refund offer. (r) Shipping fees are non-refundable and excluded from refund offer.